As we get older, our ability to hear begins to change. This change in hearing is a gradual process and it takes time for people to become aware of the impact it has on their lives and their loved ones. Especially as it is often the case that someone may struggle to hear certain sounds, but are still able to hear others perfectly well.
Some of these situations will be familiar to someone having difficulty with their hearing:
- Other people tend to mumble when speaking
- Being told that the television is turned up too loud
- Group conversations are difficult to follow
- Telephone conversations are difficult to follow
- Having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing is difficult when there is a lot of background noise, such as on a busy street.
Coming to terms with these changes in your hearing can be a daunting experience, but with the correct help and advice, better hearing is something many people can enjoy.
Call now to book your
Hearing Test with us today!
Contact us today to discuss availability for your next eye test or audiology appointment.
Audiology Booking Form
Fields marked with an * are required
If you would like to book an audiology appointment with us, please fill out the form below and we will contact you to confirm. Thanks